Senior Gameplay Software Engineer
We are looking for an accomplished Senior Gameplay Engineer to join an experienced team of developers working on an exciting new mobile game that is still in stealth-mode. This is an opportunity for you to join a veteran team and help create the vision and execution of a compelling, creative, and immersive experience. You will report to the Technical Director for the project. You'll work with Designers, Artists and other Engineers both in your location and remotely.
- You will be a technical leader on the team and mentor other engineers
- You'll help us establish best practices for game system implementation
- Write technical designs based on gathered requirements
- You will provide high-quality code review feedback to software engineers on the team
- You welcome the opportunity to work with software engineers and game studio professionals from other locations and remote working situations.
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field, or have equivalent training and professional experience
- 6+ years of game development experience in a mobile or AAA studio with 3+ years in a related role
- Experience with Unity and C#
- Experienced in mobile development for iOS and Android
Required Non-Technical Skills
- Demonstrate dependability and history of successful project completion
- Desire to work with other game developers in a cooperative team environment
- Experience implementing online multiplayer game systems
- Typescript and Angular proficiency
- Avid gamer with a passion for creating top-quality games
- 4x and strategy genre experience
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.