Rebellion have a brand new role for a talented Submissions Manager. Based in our studio in Oxford, you’ll be an essential part of the games development teams. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that we have a co-ordinated release process for all our console and PC game releases. We’re looking for an avid gamer and fan of Rebellion games who is highly organised, proactive with strong communication skills, with the ability to prioritise workloads.
A bit about the company.
Founded in 1992, Rebellion is one of Europe’s biggest independent studios. Its flagship Sniper Elite series is renowned for its authentic stealth and sniping gameplay with more than 20 million players worldwide. 2000AD is synonymous with the absolute finest in British comic book art. With the acquisition of a $100m film studio and the world’s largest archive of English language comics, Rebellion continues to grow from strength to strength.
Rebellion now operates across books, comics, TV and film, but at its core it is still a leading developer and publisher of games. Whether it is the breath-taking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grind-house frenzy of the Zombie Army series, our studios are revered for creating stand-out games designed to thrill.
- To proactively manage the creation and tracking of submission schedules and checklists
- To plan scheduling and track assets required for submissions
- To effectively document and communicate with the producers to ensure all elements of the submission process are managed effectively and on time.
- To oversee the age rating process is controlled in line with requirements and to ensure that games adhere to compliance standards
- To maintain a working knowledge of official regulations and work to the regulations and maintain communication on this with the internal team
- To take responsibility for the submission process
- To submit and publish additional content items (DLC,Themes,etc)
- To act as an expert in the submission process and be a source of advice for our games dev teams.
- To support live operations and advise where applicable
- Previous experience in the role of submissions or release manager
- Expert in the game submissions process for Sony, Microsoft, Google Stadia, Nintendo and others
- A full working knowledge of production methodology used in games development
- Strong leadership skills, must be able to influence at all levels, use data to facilitate decision making and advise best practice; not afraid to challenge when necessary
- Ability to maintain relationships with, and manage process flows across, various internal departments, third parties and agencies
- Impeccable project management skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Holiday: 26 holiday days annually, increasing with service to 31 days, plus national public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance: Our PMI scheme offers comprehensive cover to access private medical treatment, taking the stress and strain out of waiting for treatments via the NHS
- Pension Contribution: Tax efficient salary sacrifice contributory pension scheme where Rebellion matches 4% of salary, plus 10% of any contribution you make
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Cash-back on treatment costs, from flu jabs to chiropractors
- Dental & Vision: Cash-back on routine or emergency costs, free eye tests
- Income Protection: Financial help if unable to work due to illness or injury
- Critical Illness: Financial help if diagnosed with critical illness
- Life Assurance: Financial security for your loved ones at a difficult time
- EAP: Wellbeing hub, including confidential telephone support and counselling
- Active Rewards: Earn discounts and other perks for physical activity, from trainers to cinema tickets
- Gym Membership: Discounts to over 3,000 participating UK gyms, pools & fitness events
- Loans: Interest free, tax-free loans
- Relocation: Assistance with relocation planning and costs
- Cycling Cycle Scheme: Save around 30% of the cost of a new bike and equipment though salary sacrifice tax & NI savings, spread repayments over 12 months
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000 AD merchandise, plus Active Rewards and more through health schemes, from high street retail to holidays
- Referral Bonus: Up to £2k bonus for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Flexible Hours: Flexible start and finish times
- Great Friendly Culture: Friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social & Charity Events: Annual Summer BBQ & Christmas Party, social groups such as photography and board games, charity events including football, go-karting and supporting Special Effect
- Digital Freebies: GDC Vault access, all Rebellion Steam titles, digital copies of 2000 AD and Rebellion Publishing comics, graphic novels and ebooks, physical game and film libraries