Rebellion VFX are opening the doors of our brand new Didcot Film and TV Studios and we are looking for an experienced Pipeline Developer.
With projects based on classic Rebellion IPs, this is an opportunity to be working on some brand new film and TV projects and be one of the first members of the new VFX team.
This role can be a full-time permanent role based in-house at our Didcot Studio or Short term in-house contract. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
- Proficient in python and/or C++.
- Excellent knowledge of Houdini and Houdini Digital Asset.
- Experience with common VFX APIs (Maya, Houdini, Nuke, USD, etc).
- Experience with Visual Effects Asset Management System development is a plus.
- Prior experience with revision control systems.
- Experience with Shotgun RV
- Experience with Deadline is a plus.
- Experience with colour pipeline is a plus.
- Strong understanding of production processes for film and television is preferable.
- Experience with PyQt or PySide would be helpful
- Developing and supporting tools to accelerate workflow in the production of high quality Visual Effects imagery.
- Participate in the complete VFX pipeline development cycle, from asset management to rendering and compositing.
- Working with artists and supervisors to standardise tools, workflows, and pipeline between different applications particularly for Maya and Houdini.