Rebellion VFX are opening the doors of our brand new Didcot Film and TV Studios and we are looking for an experienced Animator.
With projects based on classic Rebellion IPs, this is an opportunity to be working on some brand new film and TV projects and be one of the first members of the new VFX team.
This role can be a full-time permanent role based in-house at our Didcot Studio or Short term in-house contract. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
- Understanding of realistic animation principles and physics
- Understand and execute the 12 principles of animation
- Experience with motion capture, able to work with and modify mocap animation
- Comfortable taking a shot through the entire process; staging, layout, and animation.
- Experience with Maya
- Experience with Sequencer in Unreal Engine
- Create sequences of shots from storyboards/script to enhance story
- Animate realistic story driven character actions that are exciting, emotional and compelling.
- Animate creatures, props, vehicles and cameras.
- Compose and animate cameras in a cinematic style
- Proven games industry or film experience
- Experience with motion builder
- Experience with Shotgun RV
- Experience with Rigging
- Experience with Nuke is desired