Audiomotion Studios is an award-winning VFX facility, specialising in Full Performance Capture & Production Services for the Film, TV and Video Game industries. Established in 1997, we have worked on a wide range of projects from AAA Video Games, 1st & 2nd Unit Film Productions, VR & AR, Commercials, Music Videos, Broadcast TV and Smartphone Apps.
With a number of exciting projects in the pipeline, this is an opportunity to be working on some brand new Film, Games and TV projects and have the chance to join a well established team.
This role is a full-time permanent role based in-house at our Oxford Studio. You must be able to legally work in the UK.
- Understanding of realistic animation principles and physics
- Understand and execute the 12 principles of animation
- Experience with motion capture, able to work with and modify mocap animation
- Comfortable taking a shot through the entire process; staging, layout, and animation.
- Experience with Maya
- Experience with Sequencer in Unreal Engine
- Create sequences of shots from storyboards/script to enhance story
- Animate realistic story driven character actions that are exciting, emotional and compelling.
- Animate creatures, props, vehicles and cameras.
- Compose and animate cameras in a cinematic style
- Proven games industry or film experience
- Experience with motion builder
- Experience with Shotgun RV
- Experience with Rigging
- Experience with Nuke is desired
- Holiday: 26 holiday days annually, increasing with service to 31 days, plus national public holidays
- Private Medical Insurance: Our PMI scheme offers comprehensive cover to access private medical treatment, taking the stress and strain out of waiting for treatments via the NHS
- Pension Contribution: Tax efficient salary sacrifice contributory pension scheme where Rebellion matches 4% of salary, plus 10% of any contribution you make
- Healthcare Cash Plan: Cash-back on treatment costs, from flu jabs to chiropractors
- Dental & Vision: Cash-back on routine or emergency costs, free eye tests
- Income Protection: Financial help if unable to work due to illness or injury
- Critical Illness: Financial help if diagnosed with critical illness
- Life Assurance: Financial security for your loved ones at a difficult time
- EAP: Wellbeing hub, including confidential telephone support and counselling
- Active Rewards: Earn discounts and other perks for physical activity, from trainers to cinema tickets
- Gym Membership: Discounts to over 3,000 participating UK gyms, pools & fitness events
- Loans: Interest free, tax-free loans
- Relocation: Assistance with relocation planning and costs
- Cycling Cycle Scheme: Save around 30% of the cost of a new bike and equipment though salary sacrifice tax & NI savings, spread repayments over 12 months
- Discounts: 50% off most 2000 AD merchandise, plus Active Rewards and more through health schemes, from high street retail to holidays
- Referral Bonus: Up to £2k bonus for internal staff referrals that lead to hires
- Flexible Hours: Flexible start and finish times
- Great Friendly Culture: Friendly, creative and relaxed working atmosphere, with sensibly managed projects and recognition of the importance of work-life balance (anti-crunch)
- Social & Charity Events: Annual Summer BBQ & Christmas Party, social groups such as photography and board games, charity events including football, go-karting and supporting Special Effect
- Digital Freebies: GDC Vault access, all Rebellion Steam titles, digital copies of 2000 AD and Rebellion Publishing comics, graphic novels and ebooks, physical game and film libraries