Lead Dialogue Editor
RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, is looking for a LEAD DIALOGUE EDITOR to join our team. You’ll bring your own unique blend of skills to the audio team, collaborate with other game development disciplines across ACTIVISION, and create the best sounding experiences for millions of players. This role will report directly to our Lead Audio Designer..
- Manage and supervise the work of internal dialogue editors and external vendors.
- Manage all voice over assets using internal tools.
- Record, edit, and implement temporary and final voice over.
- Organize deliverables from external voice over recordings.
- Collaborate closely with the Audio, Design, and Narrative teams to deliver compelling voiceover performances for a diverse cast of characters.
- Work with Localization teams to ensure quality on foreign language builds.
- Work with QA to identify and solve dialogue issues.
- Take part in improving dialogue features and tool development.
- 7+ years of relevant industry experience recording and editing voice over / ADR.
- Experience working with third-party editorial teams.
- Experience with Windows and/or macOS, familiarity with productivity software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience with audio hardware, such as microphones and stand-alone / computer recording devices.
- Experience with audio editing software, such as REAPER, Pro Tools, Waves, and other plug-ins.
- Willingness to learn in-house tools, software, and methods.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Strong communication and self-motivation are essential.
- Ability to work well within a team and gracefully handle stressful situations.
- Experience casting, voice over acting or directing is a plus.
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Raven Software is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.