RAVEN SOFTWARE, developer of numerous award-winning games, including contributions to the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise is looking for a talented and passionate Producer to join our high-caliber team. The Producer will work closely with stakeholders across the studio and the publisher to ensure the very best game is produced on-time and within budget.
- Collaborating with Directors and Leads to establish long term feature schedules, milestone definitions and phase/sprint goals
- Driving the development of game features and content from concept to completion, often on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Understanding and communicating project milestones, task deadlines, and stakeholder feedback to team members across the studio
- Predicting, identifying and proposing solutions for project risks and issues
- Being in constant communication with Leads and Directors to make sure the project expectations are clear and realistic
- Being a part of the team – working with the teams to overcome complex problems, improve product quality and stay on track
- Being a partner to different Publishing groups including Production, Legal, PR and Marketing
- 1-3 years of experience working in the game industry
- Shipped at least one game title
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- The ability to confidently articulate and communicate ideas and concepts using outstanding written, verbal and presentation skills
- Proven ability to collaborate, coordinate, communicate and support other team members
- Creative, motivated, focused, passionate, results-oriented
- Passion for games
Located in Madison, Wisconsin, RAVEN SOFTWARE offers an upscale work environment with state-of-the-art workstations, competitive compensation, generous benefits, highly-skilled teammates, affordable living, and an exceptional quality of life.