Proletariat is seeking highly motivated and collaborative candidates for a newly created Product Manager - Gameplay position. This position will be a driving force for implementing new moment to moment gameplay features within our newest game Spellbreak and a key voice when it comes to communicating new objectives to other team members. Using player data, this position will formulate and set achievable goals and solutions to improve player experience and game performance as a whole.
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and engineers on iterative, experiment-oriented feature development.
- Write and update specs to reflect features as they evolve.
- Define and monitor high level goals and key metrics for new features throughout development.
- Owns feature implementation from inception to completion.
- Analyzes data and formulates product strategies to improve key performance indicators.
- Translates data and analysis to digestible formats and presentations for all levels of team members.
- Evaluates market trends and how they impact current and future products.
- Works across multi-disciplinary teams: design, art, and engineering to launch core features within our existing product.
- 3-5 years of professional experience required
- 1-3 years of Gaming Industry experience required
- Experience creating and following achievable Sprint goals
- Experience creating wireframes and writing product specifications for different products
- Able to break down complex number analyses for the understanding of non-technical team members
- Passionate gamer that plays a wide variety of game types.
- Spellbreak player a plus!
- Must be a highly motivated and proactive problem solver