Proletariat is seeking a mid to senior level Full Stack Web Engineer to join the team on our newest game in development, Spellbreak. These individuals will work with the Marketing and Design teams to design and build both internal web tools and out-of-game experiences for players of Spellbreak.
- Build robust web tools to support internal users, e.g. Player Support
- Build exciting and engaging content experiences for players around the world.
- Integrate Spellbreak with third-party services and platforms.
- Design and build production quality, highly scalable systems.
- Writes code and scripts that provide desired technical functionality to web pages on the Proletariat’s website and/or e-commerce storefront.
- Maintains and supports existing, and develops new, front-end applications and tools.
- Write well structured and testable code.
- 3+ years of full-stack web engineering experience.
- Solid understanding of the architecture of large-scale web applications.
- Experience designing, developing, and scaling distributed, highly available systems.
- Experience with API design and building web services.
- Understanding of relational (e.g. PostgreSQL) and NoSQL (e.g. DynamoDB) databases
- Experience with AWS or similar environments.