Obsidian is looking for an experienced Unity Programmer to remotely assist a small agile team of game developers.
Our ideal candidate has a strong work ethic, outstanding problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver on time, and works well in a small team environment. If you are a Unity aficionado who is passionate about creating rich and compelling player experiences, this role may be a perfect fit.
This is a minimum 6-month remote contract position.
- Work closely with designers, animators, and artists on the implementation of systems and features
- Analyze and improve performance across all target platforms
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems
- Research and propose improvements to processes and pipelines
- Own key engineering features including documentation and training
- Prior experience with credits on at least one commercially released title using Unity
- Comfortable working in a Windows-based Unity environment developing for Windows and Console platforms
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in C#
- Excellent problem-solving, performance analysis, and debugging skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
Obsidian Entertainment is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please no phone calls or drop-ins. We only accept electronic applications.