nDreams is looking for an experienced Producer to join our talented team of VR game developers on a new and exciting project. The successful candidate must be a great communicator as well as being an organised and self-motivated natural leader. In conjunction with the team stakeholders, they will help to coordinate and prioritise the day-to-day activities of cross-discipline staff at every stage of the project’s development.
The successful candidate will own the day-to-day relationship with their team members and ensure all needs, requirements and expectations are met as well as ensuring that external relationships are professionally maintained.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Overseeing and managing the design, development and release processes across a number of projects and platforms, taking full responsibility and accountability for the project at every stage of development.
- Ensuring the development of all projects occur in a timely and agile fashion, adhering to budget and achieving the highest-quality possible.
- Defining and refining of project milestone deliverables at every stage of development, taking the project's design concept and devising a clear and achievable development path for the team, business and partners (where necessary).
- Ongoing tracking and regular communication of schedules, roadmaps, sprint backlogs, task lists (and any other systems or tools used in the management and coordination of development activities) to ensure that the product is on track for delivery.
- Coordinating reviews of milestone deliverables and working closely with the Game Director to ensure they are fully achieved to the highest standards
- Ensuring frequent, open and effective communication between the stakeholders, development team and all other necessary groups (internally or externally) including, platform owners, clients, third party services and any other partners necessary in building the success of the product and the business of nDreams.
- Proactively identifying, reporting and assisting in averting any risks or unblocking any day-to-day issues arising to keep production efficient and operational whilst ensuring that expectations are fulfilled and requirements related to content, characters, game play, technology and marketing are met to the necessary standards.
Who Are We Looking For?
- At least 3 years in a Producer role.
- Proven experience producing and shipping high quality games on VR and/or other platforms including some combination of console, online and social games from concept through first release and ongoing product updates.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, including the details of production such as design, asset and build pipeline, schedules, budget, quality assurance.
- Must have successfully developed and managed people, resources and schedules.
- Be highly organised, experienced in running multiple projects and delivering to tight deadlines.
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our growing studio, you will be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
We are looking to fill a Fixed Term Contract, remote working for an initial period. We are currently refurbishing our studio in Farnborough, UK (within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford) and plan to be a fully hybrid working office from April. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link below or to email@example.com.