We are nDreams, one of the world’s leading developers/publishers focused on VR games. As our team and portfolio of titles continue to grow ever bigger, we are on the search for an experienced Graphic Designer to create amazing and impactful marketing assets for our title campaigns.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation of marketing assets for upcoming titles, utilising and expanding on existing brand guidelines.
- This will include, but not limited to: Digital: Visual assets across social media, digital stores, press and websites. Print: Event art, merchandise, banners etc.
- Creating assets for corporate use including company presentations, recruitment ads, business cards etc.
- Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending timelines, providing regular status updates to the marketing team.
- Support the marketing team in the brand development process, including inputting on agency-developed key art and creative.
- Work closely with the development team to obtain in-game assets to support campaign materials.
Key Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience within a graphic design-related role at a video game developer/publisher or entertainment company.
- Experience developing marketing assets for gaming or entertainment brands across a range of media and styles
- Working to a brief, with a focus on audience and efficiently communicating compelling messaging.
- A proven understanding of graphic design principles, including excellent layout and typographic skills
- Good creative artworking skills, experience working with in-game assets is desirable.
- Meticulous attention to detail and high-quality final delivery.
- Expert knowledge of key graphic design programs, namely: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience creating motion graphics using After Effects would be desirable.
- Highly collaborative, comfortable iterating through feedback from both commercial and creative stakeholders.
- Efficient working to deadlines, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- An effective and personable communicator across different disciplines and seniorities
- Knowledgeable and passionate about video games and the video game industry.
Why Join nDreams?
We’re one of the world’s largest VR game developers and publishers. Our recent Oculus-exclusive Phantom: Covert Ops was a #1 title at launch this year, having won multiple “VR Game of the Show” awards at E3 2019. But that’s only touching the surface – with multiple games in development and exciting growth plans we can’t wait to show you what else we’re up to.
The studio encourages an open and diverse culture, where you’re empowered to explore ideas and put your own stamp on projects. We also offer some great perks, including flexible hours, duvet days, share options and health insurance.
The publishing team is a small, growing part of nDreams. We are a friendly bunch who “muck in” when needed and work collaboratively – both between ourselves and the talented dev team we work alongside. Despite our humble resources, we strive to develop campaigns that would make AAA publishers envious – we would love to find someone who can help us achieve this, as well as bringing along new ideas and perspectives.
This is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, remote working for an initial period. We are currently refurbishing our studio in Farnborough, UK (within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford) and plan to be a fully hybrid working office from April. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link below or to email@example.com.