Graphic Designer (Freelance)
Our publishing team are looking for talented a Graphic Designer to support them with the creation of amazing marketing assets. This would be on a freelance basis, supporting the team as required on current and future projects.
Suitable applicants must have experience developing creative marketing assets for video game and/or entertainment brands.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Creation of marketing assets for upcoming titles, utilising and expanding on existing brand guidelines.
- This will include, but not limited to: Digital: Visual assets across social media, digital stores, press and websites. Print: Event art, merchandise, banners etc.
- In addition: Corporate: Creation of assets for corporate use including business cards, recruitment ads, sales presentations, etc
- Manage personal workflow and ensure all parties are aware of pending timelines, providing regular status updates to the marketing team.
Key Skills & Experience
- Extensive professional experience as a Graphic Designer.
- Portfolio should demonstrate work developing marketing assets for gaming or entertainment
- Expert knowledge of key graphic design programs, namely: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience creating motion graphics using After Effects would be desirable.
Why Join nDreams?
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on the titles you work on.
If you think this role is right for you, we’d love you to get in touch!