We love to talk VR. We love to talk games. We definitely love to talk VR games… and we’re looking for a Community Manager who shares that passion to oversee all aspects of our social and community presence. This is a great opportunity to work on our AAA VR titles, creating engaging content and being the voice of nDreams within the passionate VR community.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Owning our social and community channels with regular, engaging and sharable updates about our VR games and the wider company.
- Speaking directly with the community through interfacing on social media, forums and support channels and reporting back on reception to help inform publishing and development teams.
- Closely collaborating with influencers and partner social media teams to amplify title presence across online channels.
- Playing, and closely understanding, our upcoming VR titles, becoming a vocal champion for them across community channels.
- Working as an integral member of the publishing team to help devise and implement our community strategy and ensure it compliments, and adds value to, the wider marketing plans.
Who Are We Looking For?
- An enthusiastic and talented community/social media star with proven experience within gaming or entertainment organisation preferred
- A knowledgebase of social media platforms, tools and emergent trends, with an understanding of how a community can be leveraged to add value to the wider marketing campaign
- A cutting-edge interest in the gaming community and its culture, with the ability to analyse the implications of online communications and messages.
- The ability to jump from the creative side of marketing to analytical side, able to demonstrate why their ideas are analytically sound.
- An excellent written and verbal communicator who is games literate and works well within a team.
- A relevant degree in English, communications, marketing or related subjects is advantageous.
The team at nDreams encourages an open, creative and diverse culture. As part of our growing studio you’ll be empowered to explore your ideas and put your own stamp on your work.
We offer some great perks, including flexible core hours, share options, 20 days holiday (increasing yearly to a maximum of 25 days), two duvet days, a day off to celebrate your birthday and various monthly socials (including Breakfast Butty Monday and Free Drink Friday)! Our welcoming, open plan office has some great facilities with a cycle station, showers and more all on site.
We are looking to fill permanent and Fixed Term Contracts, remote working for an initial period. We are currently refurbishing our studio in Farnborough, UK (within easy commuting distance from London and Guildford) and plan to be a fully hybrid working office from April. Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience.
If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link below or to email@example.com.