We are BossAlien, part of the NaturalMotion family and our mission is to bring deep, engaging, Console-quality action game experiences to Mobile platforms. As a member of our Art team, you build engaging promotional and social videos for our new games.
As a Contract Marketing Artist, you will partner with our game team to strategize, conceptualise, and drive creation of outstanding marketing imagery. You will achieve this with the support for our Art Director team and other creative partners across the studio, in line with the collective vision for our games and our studio brand.
Keeping the health and safety of our employees top of mind, and while we are currently operating in a remote working model, our studio remains open for flexible use. We understand each person's circumstances are unique, and will work with you on the best way to join our team during this time.
We are proud that in both 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion and BossAlien were named as some of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build a landmark title. We look forward to meeting you!
- Collaborate with our studio Art Directors to build compelling marketing materials that drive interest and appropriately reflect our game.
- Drive the look & feel of key art and effective marketing imagery.
- Build and coordinate work across both 2D and 3D mediums.
Skills and Experience required:
- Sophisticated skills in graphic design, motion design, and video editing.
- Highly creative and able to introduce new perspectives into any project.
- Good understanding of form and anatomy.
- Knowledge of character & environment design, art and culture.
- Strong personal organisation and ability to meet commitments.
- An up-to-date portfolio demonstrating your work.
An exceptional candidate will possess:
- Experience working within the Unreal Engine.
- A passion for the art of video games.
- Prior experience in a similar role.
- A love of Star Wars.
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days plus Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Well stocked office kitchen and free lunch on Mondays
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.