We are BossAlien, part of the NaturalMotion family and our mission is to bring deep, engaging, Console-quality action game experiences to Mobile platforms. As Executive Assistant, you will facilitate the operation, coordination, and teamwork between studio management and our partners.
We are proud that in both 2018 & 2019, NaturalMotion and BossAlien were named as some of the Best Places to Work in the UK games industry by gamesindustry.biz. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to help build a landmark title. We look forward to meeting you!
- Acting as gatekeeper, planning and directing all administrative activities for BossAlien.
- Intricate diary management, often across various time zones and often with last minute changes and adjustments.
- Privy to sensitive and confidential company information, ensuring confidentiality at all times.
- Coordinate and attend leadership meetings, running the forward planning of agendas, tracking actions and ensuring appropriate matters are taken care of.
- Support international travel coordination and itinerary planning.
- Liaise and collaborate with counterparts in the US.
- Build agendas for US-based executive visitors.
- Leadership Offsite planning: venue finding, organisation, action follow up.
- Event management – company events / leadership dinners / candidate experiences for executive hires / offsites.
- Budget and expense report management.
- Ad hoc admin requests and project work as and when needed.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Outlook.
- Experienced with Google Drive-based document tools.
- Ability to multitask, remain calm, and stay flexible in a constantly evolving environment.
- Proactive and forward-thinking – pre-empting problems.
- Calm and creative problem solver.
- Professional and confidential
What Do We Offer?
- Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and Zynga stock allowance
- Create next-gen games that will be played and loved by millions of players around the world
- Work in a family-oriented, collaborative team that invests in your development and growth on-the-job
- A diverse team of friendly, fun and supportive co-workers
- Flexible working hours & crunch-free working culture
- Communal music and laid-back atmosphere
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in the studio each Friday
- 25 days plus Christmas shutdown
- Private medical care and healthcare cash plan
- Life insurance and critical illness insurance
- 6 months fully paid maternity leave or 3 months fully paid paternity leave
- Annual season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- Well stocked office kitchen and free lunch on Mondays
NaturalMotion is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, pregnancy, marital status or veteran status.