Software development position where you will make the future of motion controller technology a reality. Will work on various aspects of our motion controller technology: bringing data streams through our processing framework, managing the lifecycle of each controller, processing filters, low latency data transfers, recording and playback tools, and analyzing data / tweaking algorithms to improve performance. If you are a fast-learner with a positive attitude and a strong passion for working with new technology, come join us in redefining the way people experience the world through unique Mixed-Reality technologies.
- Architect, design, implement and debug all aspects of the software pipeline that powers our motion controllers
- Debug Timing, Race Conditions, Memory issues on a daily basis in a timely manner
- Work across related teams from hardware and factory to applications and user experience to understand requirements and develop solid interfaces
- Promote the highest quality software development practices whenever possible
- Feed motion controller specific learnings back into the design and improvement of our controller processing framework
- Solve all engineering problems that are encountered along the way
- 5-7+ years of experience in software development
- Fluent in C and C++ languages
- Experience in object oriented design/architecture
- Familiarity with multi-threaded systems
- Experience with Android build system, Git, Gerrit, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience building high-performance low latency shared memory communication systems
- Experience with professional software development practices (specifically, code review, incremental and unit testing, Agile/Scrum type processes, etc)
- Experience in performance analysis
- (Bonus) Experience with motion controller technologies
- (Bonus) Understanding of 3D transformations
- (Bonus) Experience with embedded development
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field
- MS or higher preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.