Sales Development Representative
Greater Salt Lake Region, Utah (Ogden, SLC, Provo)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative (SDR) that thrives in a relatively long sales cycle environment. An SDR will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales. You must love talking to customers, working through objections, but also getting the thrill of seeing world-class companies adopt some of the most groundbreaking technology in the world. You will be connecting with some of the most senior decision makers in some of the most well-known companies as well as working with line leaders seeking technology to solve real daily problems. It is a dynamic environment!
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Leverage ABM-led prospecting that focuses on top Enterprise customer targets with leadership in industries in various geographies.
- Primarily US-based companies, but likely to support prospecting and relationship building across the Americas and potentially Europe.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure.
- Close selected sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- 1-2 years proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day and/or outbound campaigns via a myriad of channels.
- Proficient with corporate productivity (i.e. Salesforce, Outreach, etc.) and web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines