Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
This role is responsible for managing Computer Vision/Machine Vision software development programs/projects including planning, scheduling, budgeting, specification, design, testing, validation, documentation, and release. The ideal candidate will lead multiple multi-disciplinary teams in R&D. The Program Manager maintains workflows and resolves conflict using strong leadership, management, and communication skills. This position coordinates development, collaboration, and dependencies across different teams.
- Responsible to lead multiple complex, multi-disciplinary research and engineering projects.
- Provide Program management leadership to computer vision research and engineering teams.
- Manage computer vision data collection protocol; Ground truth system and tooling @scale.
- Manage software features, requirement analysis, technology selection and architecture activities.
- Plan, manage and prioritize implementation tasks for features, defects, projects, and releases.
- Work with content application/content developers and development communities.
- Work with internal and external organizations to manage inter-dependencies and to develop and integrate innovative solutions.
- Follow technology trends and developments to rapidly absorb new knowledge bases and incorporate them into new and existing features.
- Passion for cutting edge computer vision technologies and product delivery
- 5+ years of Program management experience.
- 5+ years experience in software development with C/C++ is a bonus
- Experience in Computer Vision research and development.
- Experience in Depth sensor (TOF) research and development is a bonus.
- Experience in head pose (6-dof) and/or World Reconstruction (Meshing) and/or Calibration research and development is a bonus.
- Proven experience in AGILE software development methodologies.
- ·Experience working with SW/HW vendors and contracting.
- Strong knowledge of system integration and system validation.
- Proficient in verbal/written communication skills including presentation to large audiences
- Extensive experience in Software requirements analysis and proficient in authoring, editing and presenting technical document.
- Experience in risk management
- Experience in change management
- Bachelor's degree in a computer science, electrical engineering or related field is required.
- PMP Certification is a plus
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.