Magic Leap’s internal manufacturing equipment team requires a mechanical designer and documentation specialist to support the activities of the mechanical and electrical engineering teams.
- Create mechanical designs in CREO and SolidWorks
- Create 2D drawings of parts and assemblies
- Create and manage Bills of Materials for complex assemblies
- Generate ECOs and manage release process for equipment
- Track material for equipment builds
- Assist in mechanical assembly when required.
- Assume purchasing activities (requests for quote, purchase requisition, and purchase order generation)
Job Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in mechanical engineering fundamentals
- Experience with machined and sheetmetal part design
- Proficiency with CREO, Windchill, SAP, SolidWorks and Microsoft Office
- Understanding of ECO processes, revision control and MRP systems
- Experience with clean room capital equipment
- Experience with precision mechanism design
- BS in Mechanical Engineering is required. MS or PhD is preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.