The Legal Coordinator will work as part of the Legal Team responsible for supporting a rapidly evolving, vanguard technology organization with a highly progressive and positive corporate culture. The ideal candidate will possess a blend of creative and business-oriented skills. Essential characteristics include attention to detail, critical thinking, problem-solving, and a high level of initiative.
- Coordinating and organizing various projects.
- Drafting written workflows, checklists and procedures for projects.
- Initiating, managing and overseeing projects in accordance with agreed upon workflows, checklists and procedures.
- Working with and driving cross-department liaisons in furtherance of project completion.
- Managing the executive approval process with respect to projects.
- Tracking the progress of, and report on, each project through the entire development and approval process.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 years experience as legal coordinator or project manager.
- Possess a superb attention to detail, excellent communication, organizational, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and work well under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills with advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel,
- Google Sheets, Google Docs, Ariba, DocuSign, Confluence highly desired.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Paralegal certificate or a 2 or 4-year Paralegal degree preferred
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.