Industry Relations, Project Management, Health
The Industry Relations Manager, Health, will research, generate, maintain, and expand relationships with Magic Leap Health solution providers, partners, and end users. The role is key to the Magic Leap Health team’s strategy to grow and develop its ecosystem. This role is accountable for supporting the Business Segment Leaders in the delivery of results of customer, clinical, development, and distribution partnerships.
The Industry Relations Manager will work cross-functionally to ensure business goals are aligned to partner offerings and technical capabilities. They will also be responsible for researching and analyzing potential markets, policies, identifying relevant insights and trends and positioning solutions in the market.
- Research and evaluate market trends, competitors, and potential partners including new incoming inquiries, providing recommendations on collaborations and strategies.
- Develop presentations and other materials to clearly communicate strategy, use cases, results and business objectives and in support of building external awareness of Magic Leap and spatial computing in the health industry.
- Develop marketing communication strategies in collaboration with the health partners and Magic Leap’s Marketing and Communications team.
- Plan, coordinate, and manage clinical research through internal resources and in partnership with external entities and institutions.
- Create presentations and content for press releases, byline articles and presentations, white papers, blogs.
- Prepare and submit clinical trial documentation to local IRBs/ethics committees and respective regulatory authorities as needed (FDA, EU). Will work closely with the regulatory team to achieve this.
- Manage and track partner progress.
- Establish operating mechanisms with partners to provide support, coordination and track sales, projects and ongoing opportunities in the pipeline.
- Monitor market conditions, product innovations, and competitors' products, costs, and sales and keep the Health team informed of new innovations and relevant news.
- Assist in partner and other meetings, including demo support, creation of meeting notes and actions plans and follow ups, NDAs and other operational and logistical needs.
- Visit partner locations and attend trade shows and events as required to support meetings and demos; travel up to 20%.
- 4+ years experience working in partner development, sales, business development, product management, preferably in the technology and/or health industry.
- 4+ years work experience in managing business and clinical programs and/or projects.
- Proven working experience in marketing and public relations required.
- Experience in the medical device and/or high technology industry preferred.
- Relationship building skills and networking.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to create clear and engaging presentations.
- Problem solver who leverages internal and/or external resources to drive conflict resolution, and follow through.
- Committed to delivering outstanding partner service.
BS/BA in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Science or another related field. MS/MA preferred.