As a Motion Designer you will be part of our in-house Design team within our Marketing Team. We are looking for an experienced and passionate person, who loves to create cutting edge ads and will drive the unit to new and higher standards. This position is a parental leave replacement for 12 months.
- Conception and development of high-quality motion content (2D/3D) for online, mobile, social media and TV campaigns
- Responsibility for functional and graphical expertise as well as further development of the performance marketing design activities based on best-practices & marketing insights
- Crafting and visualization of creative concepts and research of new ad formats
- Fostering a culture of open information sharing, teamwork and feedback (e.g. peer reviewing)
- Guidance of junior colleagues and interns through a knowledge sharing working environment
- Communication & collaboration with stakeholders and external partners
- Self-driven management and organization of your daily tasks for internal and external projects
- You have completed a degree in motion, communication, graphic or media design
- You have multi-year experience in a similar position
- You bring a good sense of timing, pacing and controlling story flow as well as a demonstrable understanding of good composition and screen direction
- You have a strong ability to edit music & SFX to maximize impact
- Using Adobe CC & Cinema 4D in a professional context is second nature to you
- You understand the requirements of performance marketing, data driven approaches and automated production at scale
- You can show us a portfolio that conveys your talents throughout the creative process, that you care about typography and shows that you are familiar with the latest digital trends
- Your decisions are taken by solution-orientated and analytical thought processes
- You are able to work self-organized, bring strong project management and communication skills, and are comfortable in providing feedback
- You feel comfortable in giving presentations as well as conveying your vision in larger groups
- You enjoy communicating with stakeholders as well as external partners
- Excellent English language skills
- You work well under pressure - you always keep a cool head. Moreover, you bring a high degree of teamwork and initiative
- Ideally you are familiar with capturing game footage in Unity
- Storyboarding/Dramaturgy/Title Design or other related skills are a plus
Why join us?
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from flawless relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Motion Designer? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.