For our hit game Forge of Empires we are looking for a Game Designer designing game features and balancing a complex in-game economy. We offer you the chance to join our international cross-functional team, be part of the success story of one of the most successful games developed by a German Developer and become part of our talented Game Design society at InnoGames!
- Design, iterate and evaluate game features and game content that drive player engagement, retention, and monetization
- Question, analyze and improve the game´s balancing
- Be up-to-date on new trends and practices in the games industry, especially on mobile games
- Communicate and present concepts to the product owner and your game design colleagues
- Work cooperatively within an agile and multi-disciplinary team environment
Your skill set:
- Minimum 3 years of experience and a proven track record in designing free-to-play games
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game mechanics and game economics
- Understanding of the importance of well-documented designs and technical features
- Ability to communicate clearly to the team and support them whenever they have questions
- Passion for playing and creating free-to-play mobile games
- Excellent English language and communication skills
- Self-organized and self-motivated way of working
- Profound analytical understanding
- Ambitions to develop a long-term career in game design
- Make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Feel comfortable in an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Work in a multicultural agile team – enabling you and your team to form and actively optimize work processes
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Our company language is English, and we support all our employees and their partners with optional German lessons
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with our international team of driven experts in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Game Designer for Forge of Empires? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Isabella Dettlaff would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!