You love numbers as much as you love games? Then combine the best out of both worlds and join us as a CRM Analyst. Together with your team you are responsible for optimizing the performance of our campaigns that reach millions of players every day.
- Support the CRM team with all data and analysis needs. Dive into large data sets and derive compelling and elegant reports that help us better understand our games, users and campaign performance
- Monitor A/B tests, evaluate and summarize the results, draw conclusions and suggest a course of action
- Evaluate the potential of new campaign ideas through definition of target audiences, funnel estimation and cost/ benefit analysis
- Validate the logic of new A/B testing concepts, choose the correct target KPIs and make sure that the hypothesis can be adequately evaluated
- Ensure the effectiveness of recurring and automated campaigns through meta-level analysis of e.g. user behavior over time, KPI trends etc.
- Help CRM Managers better understand our players through behavioral analysis, clustering etc.
- Validate the data in the CRM team’s big data repository (cube) and make sure that additional values and/or dimensions are added when necessary
Your skill set:
- University degree or similar. A degree that fits the advertised role, e.g. Statistics, Psychology or Communication Studies, is a plus
- Analytical Thinking. You have a data-driven mindset. You diligently monitor and evaluate the performance of our campaigns and understand key performance indicators. You’re eager to structure and analyze data and to draw concise conclusions
- Games affinity. You love online/ mobile games and you’re familiar with the games industry
- Communication skills. You communicate confidently in English. You maintain a steady exchange with stakeholders and can integrate well into a team
- Result orientation. You work in an independent, pragmatic and focused way
- Professional experience in the CRM space is a plus, but not a requirement. We welcome entry-level applications provided that the above criteria are met
- Build your career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Make progress starting from the probation period and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- De-stress your private life with flexible working hours, the in-house gym, services such as a hairdresser, massage, bike inspection, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Receive exceptional support with your relocation to Hamburg
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a CRM Analyst? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!