As the voice of the community and the face of our company you play a key role in the overall performance of our succeeding title Forge of Empires. You are always up to date when it comes to your favorite game? Here is your next quest: let us know about yourself, your passion and your motivation to become a part of an incredible team and our mighty in-game empire.
- Build and support our Forge of Empire’s online community with an outstanding sense for customer support
- Establish successful communication between the company and our players, including announcements and release notes
- Gather feedback from the communities (all languages) and enforce a professional collaboration with our development teams
- Coordinate live ops, including events in-game and on social media. Reporting of issues and bugs as well as creating meaningful content for our community
- Report to the Team Lead Community Management and Product Managers and assist them on a daily basis
- Work on a variety of operational tasks to create a trustful and secure social environment
Your skill set:
- First experience in Community Management or equivalent knowledge in strategy games, e.g. in Customer Support or as Game Moderator
- Exceptional service talent who loves to talk to people. You are always friendly and professional with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction
- Strong teamwork and communication skills. You are comfortable providing feedback to your internal stakeholders as well as to our players
- Result-orientation and an independent way of working. You have a very good sense for target group content and empathy in user dialog
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities. Additionally, you offer good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms, especially in strategy games
- Excellent English language skills. You are open-minded, confident working in a multicultural environment and eager to use your English skills every day
- Build your career in the gaming industry that is bigger than music and film combined
- Be a part of our international team of professionals in a stable growing company and award-winning employer
- Make progress starting from the probation period and make the most of our excellent training and development opportunities
- Get competitive compensation as well as 28 vacation days, a sabbatical, mobile device, contribution to your public transport ticket, and more
- Participate in tons of the company's get-togethers ranging from an in-house sofa concert to a virtual wine tasting
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Community Management Specialist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Apply and #stayhome! Due to the coronavirus outbreak, we switched our operations company-wide to home office and turned our hiring process into a fully virtual one. When hiring, we are also open for our new team members starting their work remotely at the time being or adjusting contract start dates accordingly. Stay home and safe!