Senior Gameplay Engineer
Infinity Ward is currently seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer in the Woodland Hills, CA area. This programmer will work with content teams to push our gameplay systems to new heights of AAA fun and visual fidelity.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Fluency in 3D math, related to game programming
- Fluency in C++
- The ability to extend a complex established code base
- Strong debugging skills
- Passionate work ethic and high personal standards of quality
- Strong design sensibilities and outstanding communication skills
- 5+ years of experience in game programming
- Collaborate with designers to create new gameplay system and expand existing ones.
- Support the design department by working on a variety of generalist tasks to facilitate their needs.
- AAA play-control logic, especially on an FPS title
- Modern animation techniques
- Physics simulation
- Networked game logic