Environment Art Producer/Manager
An Environment Art Producer/Manager at Infinity Ward is the primary point of contact for all scheduling matters for all stakeholders on the project. Reporting to the Head of Production, the Producer will work closely with the rest of the Production team and Leads to create and track project schedules.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Provide accurate and timely project management information to all stakeholders to inform decision making.
- Drive the creation of a flexible project plan including milestone deliverables, requirements definition, team member assignment, capacity planning and release planning.
- Co-ordinate with partners/studios within Activision.
- Work with the team to ensure clear definition, prioritization and communication of goals.
- Help develop and evolve new and existing production methodologies at Infinity Ward.
- Identify and anticipate risks. Present solutions.
- Provide regular reports of key actions and risks at various levels of detail.
- At least 2 relevant published titles as a Producer, Project Manager, Art Manager.
- Strong understanding\knowledge of art pipeline needed to ship a major title.
- Experience working with external outsourcing teams in an international setting.
- Comprehensive understanding of game development, from concept to submission and sustained development post launch.
- Track record of project planning being successfully executed leading to the timely delivery of quality projects.
- Strong time-management skills with the ability to focus on priorities, manage change and deliver against agreed deadlines.
- Proficiency in MS Office and project management software skills, e.g. Jira, Confluence.
- Willing to commit and take responsibility for projects under supervision.
- Flexibility, support and will to manage the impact of change.
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to work under rapid development cycles.
- Passion for games and game development.
- Positive, self-starter attitude.
- Very organized.
- Passion for your job and for teamwork.
- Open-minded personality and team-player mentality.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about our games.
- Comprehension of the technical budgets of game development a plus.