Audio Implementation Specialist (Temporary)
As a Temporary Audio Implementation Specialist (Temporary) at Infinity Ward, you will work directly with the audio team to implement various audio triggers and scripting.
This position offers great opportunities to learn skills which you could take to other areas of game development, acquire additional script-based implementation, and work with shipping map data.
Priorities can often change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
- Work with the audio team on implementing various audio-related entities and triggers using proprietary tools.
- Work independently to make decisions on what size and types of triggers/data are needed and where
- Create and maintain audio level data in excel/text editors
- Create original test maps for audio team
- Script events associated with test maps and your created map data
- Use proprietary animation note-track tool to implement animation-based sounds
- Assist with field recordings and other audio department duties as needed
- 1+ years of game industry experience
- 1+ years game editor experience (Unreal, Unity, BO3 Radiant a plus)
- Object oriented scripting languages experience
- Bachelor’s degree in game design or game audio, a plus
- Coding experience with C#, a plus