Industrial Toys is a AAA mobile developer founded by Halo veteran Alex Seropian. Our mission is to make games that are Mobile To The Core! We are currently working to bring cutting edge FPS gaming to your phone. If you’re interested in working with veteran mobile, console, and PC developers in creating new AAA experiences that will reach hundreds of millions of mobile players around the world we would like to hear from you!
- Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI’s for a global brand
- Complete regular Competitor and Category Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments
- Build business cases for new initiatives: i.e. identify issues, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate opportunities to the team
- Help game designers to produce best in class feature designs that reflect current and future player needs
- Ensure all game features have necessary telemetry implementation to effectively measure performance against KPI goals
- Openminded individual with a passion for games and/or digital consumer products
- Experience as a PM or Analyst on a successful mobile game/digital product, or experience at a top-tier consulting/finance firm.
- Highly analytical with sound business judgement
- Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- Advanced Excel/Economy Modeling, Data Visualization and Ppt. Presentation skills
- Degree in Business / Economics / Engineering (MBA preferred)
Enjoy EA Industrial Toys studio benefits of:
- Spacious 19,000 sqft 10th floor office with amazing views of the San Gabriel mountains, all of Pasadena, and Los Angeles (on a clear day)
- Weekly Happy Hours, donuts and bagels.
- Full kitchen with snacks, drinks, espresso machine and nitro cold brew
- A game room with classic multi-arcade machines, modern consoles, and PC gaming stations
- Foosball, Ping-pong table, and Cornhole game
- EV charging
- Motorized sit-stand desks
- Private wellness room
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets.
EA is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, genetic information, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status or veteran status. We will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal records in accordance with applicable law.