id Software is looking for an Associate Human Resource Generalist to support their award-winning AAA game studio in Richardson, TX. The Associate Human Resources Generalist will interact with employees directly and is always expected to adhere to compliance procedures while handling employee data. Qualified candidates will be comfortable providing local support in functional areas of Human Resources, including but not limited to, recruitment, employment, employee relations and benefits.
Talent Acquisition / Employment:
- Maintain the full life cycle recruitment for positions in our Richardson and Frankfurt studios; sourcing, schedule meetings and interviews timely for employees and managers throughout the studio
- Manage the onboarding processes for new hires
- Assist employees with questions regarding benefits plan, payroll, and company policy and procedure inquiries
- Create ad hoc employee and company data reports, workflows, and checklists as needed
Employee Relations and Culture:
- Assist with resolving employee relation issues in a professional and timely manner
- Partner with employees and management to communicate and maintain various Human Resources policies, procedures, and initiatives
- Manage social media sites; update LinkedIn posting, share studio announcements on Company website
- Assist in identifying improvement opportunities, tailor solutions and facilitate initiatives to foster engagement
- Assist with planning studio events throughout the year
Training and Development:
- Collaborate with HR Manager to assess, develop and deliver employee training presentations related to interviewing skills, performance reviews, management training, and other areas as necessary
- Assist with interdepartmental projects and presentations as assigned by the HR Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related discipline
- 2+ years of recruiting/HR experience
- Able to work with large scale, fast paced teams
- Knowledge and experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, specifically iCIMS
- Solid judgment and discretion
- Knowledge of spreadsheet and word processing computer applications (Office 365, Excel, and HRIS)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
We embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do – from recruiting for our studios, publishing and operations to fostering safe and respectful workplaces that encourage collaboration. Our culture is based on principles of respect, inclusion, and fair treatment and we welcome anyone into our family without regard to race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age.
Our diversity fuels our innovation and inspires us to create game worlds that bring us closer to the global community of players we serve.