At Guerrilla our QA staff are an integral part of the development process, working closely with developers and production to help create the highest quality in our games. We are looking for a passionate, self-driven QA Analyst to work in the area of quests, narrative and world building.
What you will do
- Own the quality of your assigned area end-to-end – designing, planning and executing all testing and quality-related activities;
- Select the most effective test strategies for your area, adapting to team and project requirements;
- Develop and foster strong working relationships with developers, producers and other QA analysts;
- Liaison between developers/production and off-site QA staff;
- Advocate for increased quality in both your ownership area and in QA processes and practices;
- Analyze and interpret data / workflows, recognize critical issues, and raise concerns;
- Gain and maintain advanced technical knowledge of the assigned areas, up to and including development tools.
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of professional experience with game and/or software QA;
- You are passionate about product quality, advocating for best practices in both testing and development;
- You are proactive, able to work independently and thrive on challenges and problem-solving;
- You are an excellent communicator in English, both verbally and in writing;
- You are someone who enjoys games at any level, for any reason, and can advocate from the player’s perspective;
- You are currently eligible to work in the Netherlands and/or you’re a member of the EU.
- Experience with testing or creating narrative-oriented content;
- Experience working in multi-disciplinary teams developing complex products;
- 3D editor knowledge;
- Scripting knowledge;
- Gray box and white box testing experience.
If you think you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you! You can apply by hitting the “apply now” button. Be sure to submit your CV and Cover Letter. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Dave Benach (Sr. Talent Acquisition Business Partner) through email@example.com
Guerrilla is part of Sony Interactive Entertainment. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Because of the volume of replies we receive, we will not be able to respond to every applicant.