Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
About Gameloft Bucharest:
Gameloft Bucharest was created in 2000 with a passion for games that spawned 42 titles for all platforms, from Java to consoles.
Our games are recognized and praised by our players and by the industry. We take pride in our titles, from N.O.V.A, introduced on stage during the 2010 Apple Keynote as the first iPad game ever, to FPS benchmarks such as Modern Combat, with over 175 million downloads & Sniper Fury, with over 109 million downloads.
As part of the Game team and working in close collaboration with the global marketing team, the monetization, and the user acquisition team, you will launch, promote, and sustain a free-to-play game throughout its entire life cycle. This role is located in our production studio in Bucharest Studio but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams.
• Conduct market research, benchmarking and consumer studies to identify the game target audience, positioning, values and key selling points
• Create the game brand identity (title, packaging, tone of voice, marketing storytelling…)
• Define the game marketing strategy built on solid player insights to grow the player base & generate brand awareness
• Develop Marketing plans focusing on viral content, innovative activations and meaningful partnerships and orchestrate their implementation by coordinating the other teams (Production, Monetization, UA, Social & Digital, Influence, PR…)
• Optimize the game visibility and performances on the app stores, working hand in hand with the ASO Expert
• Manage a Game Community Manager and oversee the Social & Community strategy to ensure alignment with the Marketing strategy
• Manage promotional assets creation for your game (trailers, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions…)
• Collaborate with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns targeting and assets
• Manage game & promotional assets approval with copyright owners (Universal, Disney, LEGO, etc.) – if applicable
• Analyze the performances of your marketing campaigns and report to the production team, HQ & copyright owner
• Participate in game development and make recommendations to improve user experience, engagement, retention and shareability
• 2+ years working with cross platform, PC or console products
• 5+ years in consumer marketing, ideally in online entertainment or social products;
• Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamers titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole;
• Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind;
• Creative spirit capable of creating innovative marketing programs that are result oriented;
• Strong leadership skills;
• Ability to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.);
• Advanced English level is a must.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
1. CV in English
2. Cover Letter in English with the subject "Why do I want to join Gameloft as a Product Marketing Manager?"
Why work for us?
A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit-based pay system.
- We have a flexible work schedule that can fit in most of your requirements.
- Never go to work on your birthday or your kid birthday.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.Additional Information
Why join Gameloft?
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Join our SURVEY
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft via this Survey. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.