A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperating with more than 360 gamelofters.Job Description
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
The Senior Product Manager works with Lead Producers and Lead Designers to drive the product strategy and the revenue of his games throughout their lifecycle, with the objective of boosting KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.Qualifications
- At least 5 years of experience in Games/E-comm or Consulting, preferably in product oriented roles;
- Have worked on at least 2 different tiles, one of them a Live Game operated as a service;
- Exceptional analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus;
- Deep knowledge of top grossing games and F2P mechanics as a whole;
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally.
Will be a plus:
- Managed teams of 5+ people;
- Game design or game creation skills;
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL in particular).
- Passion for games on any platform, and mobile games in particular!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized;
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights;
- Team-player, able to teach, negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team;
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions.
- Collaborate with the game leadership (Design, Project, UA, Marketing) to define the game’s strategy and long-term vision for the games;
- Drive the Live Operations, product & acquisition strategy, own the product backlog and help define the roadmap of the game to ensure targets are met;
- Be a contact point for external stakeholders and raise the business profile of the game through the whole organization;
- AB test, research and analyze data to improve performance and support key game decisions;
- Mentor and train your team to reach their objectives & focus on the right KPIs;
- Evangelize best in class monetization systems & references, and share these across all teams.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.