Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.Job Description
Gameloft Vietnam is currently seeking a Senior 2D Artist to collaborate on its next generation of mobile Games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for the style and artistic values of ambitious games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
• Create 2D sprites, UI assets and concept art for mobile games.
• Design new content for existing games, ensure the consistent art style.
• Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the Producer, Game Designers and the Studio Lead Artist.
• Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
• Give necessary training, coaching and guidance to Junior Artists.
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
• At least 2 years’ production experience in video game industry
• Excellent drawing and painting skills.
• Clear understanding of human anatomy
• Creativity and Imagination.
• Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
• Expert in Photoshop
• Open-minded and outward-looking
• Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
As you are interested in career opportunities at Gameloft, please take the below survey to help us better understand how candidates define our employer value proposition.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Thank you for your cooperation!