Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.Job Description
Gameloft Sofia is hiring a Junior Game Designer to strengthen its creative design team.
As a Junior Game Designer you’ll work with some of the best talents in the world from hit games and franchises such as March of Empires, which was created in our studio.
Your main responsibilities:
- Propose ideas that fit the game’s setting, production scope, technical requirements, limitations and game genre.
- Write the necessary documentation (diagrams, UI mock-ups, presentations) to support the game’s features.
- Maintain the documentation up to date.
- Integrate new features and mechanics in the game.
- Participate in the communication with other departments throughout the features’ development cycle
- Assist in spreading the game’s vision to the other team members.
- Help improve the overall usability and user experience to latest standards
- You have strong knowledge of basic rules of game design (game play, learning curve, creating emotion and pacing).
- You have a well-channelled creativity and can propose fresh ideas.
- You like to play mobile games (mostly freemium).
- You can express your ideas in a clear and concise manner.
- You are a team player and a detailed-oriented person.
- You have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office suit.
- You are eager to learn new things.
- You have some experience with a game engine (Unity, UE4, GameMaker).
- You have a basic understanding of economic concepts.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
- Health insurance coverage, Meal vouchers
- Game rooms, relaxation zone, office massage, bike stand
- Studio location at the heart of the city with easy access to mass transportation and some of the best places to eat and drink around.
TO APPLY, YOU SHOULD BE ABOVE 18 AND HAVE AN EU CITIZENSHIP/ BE ALLOWED TO WORK IN THE EU.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV and cover letter answering these 2 questions industry in English:
- WHAT DRIVES YOU AS A GAME DESIGNER?
- WHAT ASPECT OF GAME DESIGN ARE YOU CURIOUS TO EXPLORE / DEVELOP?
Applications will be processed in confidentiality. All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.