Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.Job Description
As an Issue Detective, you will have the mission to investigate our games and identify issues.
If you feel curious to get into a real adventure, spy on the gameplay of our titles, and detect “crimes”, then keep reading the brief below.
- Perform Black Box testing.
- Play the game versions repeatedly in different ways and situations.
- Follow test plans.
- Write and execute test cases.
- Work with a bug base.
- Identify bugs and write a detailed description according to internal standards and procedures.
- Perform regression tests.
- Follow up reported bugs and updates their statuses.
- Work closely with the development team and update them promptly about bugs.
- Regularly read game documentation.
- Provide daily test reports (written).
- Participate in team meetings and stand-ups.
- Give feedback on features from a user perspective.
- Passion for games
- Interest in QA
- Analytical skills
- Excellent command of English
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and grow
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in an exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send a CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.