Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.Job Description
- At least 1 year of experience in video game production or related experience
- Actively help improving UX in games
- Provide UI assets following wireframes and matching the art direction
- Create flows, wireframes and assets along with required documentation
- Actively follow up, detect issues and propose improvements
- Anticipate and solve problems encountered in your projects and propose solutions
- Delegate tasks to your team members
- Provide guidance and training to your team members
- Academic background in Design, Arts or equivalent
- Ability to communicate in English
- Experience working with Photoshop
- Experience working with Figma, Xd, Sketch or equivalent
- Ability to follow a brief, estimate time to complete tasks and manage priorities to meet deadlines
- Great understanding of user experience, style guidelines, design process and creative workflow
- Great understanding of iconography and graphic design principles
- Communication competencies. Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
- Stay up to date with latest industry trends and technologies
- Continuously seek to improve your own design skills & software knowledge
- Portfolio demonstrating strong visual design for games
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Work from home policy
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!