A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company. Job Description
Gameloft is looking for a talented and driven Game (product) Analyst. The successful applicant will be responsible for monitoring, analyzing and optimizing key performance indicators across our products to help to maximize long term revenues and analyze and improve the effectiveness of the player life cycle.Qualifications
- Graduate degree in Economics or BA, preferably specialized in Marketing or Strategic direction;
- Upper-intermediate written and spoken English, concise writing skills;
- Mastery of Excel;
- Advanced understanding of SQL;
- Deep, up-to-date knowledge of the free-to-play market, both web-based and on smartphones;
- Passion for games on all existing formats.
- An understanding of online gaming products would be an advantage;
- Creative problem solving skills;
- Ability to work on your own initiative;
- High level of independence and proactivity;
- Experience in gaming industry;
- Understanding of game monetization tools;
- Experience with economic simulation and prediction.
- Monitoring and providing insights on player activity and behavior;
- Applying statistical techniques to model and predict customer behaviors;
- Work in teams and solo to accurately aggregate and analyze petabytes of game data in preparation for deeper analysis and/or reporting;
- Organize the data you've collected into reliable report that informs colleagues about areas where we can improve the player experience;
- Reporting on projects' key indicators and any major issues;
- Working with Game Economy Design team in order to expand and support the economy model and simulator in Excel that represents the core game mechanics and progression of the title including all currencies, resources, and leveling mechanics;
- Propose and design game features that positively impact monetization metrics specifically around game economy and progression.
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.