Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.Job Description
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
● Provide artistic solutions and explore new styles.
● Animate elements based on verbal and written direction.
● Provide production quality assets including; UI motion graphics, 2D animations, FX and others required
● Participate in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles.
● Ensure that the high quality bar established by the 2D Animation Lead, Studio Lead Artist, and Producers are reached and maintained.
● Provide technical support and problem solving whenever required.
● Consistently play builds and give constructive feedback.
Contribution in Animation Team
● Work closely with the Senior Animator/Animation Expert and Studio Lead Artist
● Have Competent organizational skills.
● Contribute to an Efficient working environment for the team
● Foresee future mistakes and prevent them from happening.
● Produce, check and update FX Animation documentation
● Report your tasks status to your lead and producers on a daily basis.
● Academic background in Animation or equivalent.
● Proficient skill with Adobe Photoshop.
● Proficient skill with Adobe Animate CC and Timeline based animation.
● Proficient skill with Unity Animation Systems and Particle Systems.
● Competent understating of style guidelines, design process and creative workflow.
● Competent understanding of Visual Feedback and Effects animation.
● Competent understanding of Sprite creation.
● Competent technical skills
● Competent knowledge for sense of color, design, perspective and composition.
● Competent at research and development skill.
● Competent English communication skill.
● Competent level in drawing and illustration skills (relief, lighting, materials, perspective, colors...).
● Be original, inventive, creative and artistic.
● Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, pay attention to detail.
● Be observant and understand how people and animals move and express emotions,
● Be observant and understand how both objects and elements move in the real world.
● Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from the lead artist, and producers.
● Be able to follow a brief and work on their own initiative.
● Take criticism well.
● Work well under pressure and to strict deadlines.
Nice to have
● Basic knowledge of 3D animation
● Competent Skill with Adobe After effects
● Possess a library of references to use for working and to share with the art team.Additional Information
Why join Gameloft?
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!