Joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers.
So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?Job Description
As a Full-Stack Developer in our Business Intelligence team, you will be responsible for participating in product development, from idea to deployment and beyond. You will be working in all aspects of the product, from its core back-end, to its custom front-end.
- Your focus will be on developing the new features for the main project of the team – SAM, project that address the finance aspects;
- You will build APIs to connect SAM with finance tools for accounting data transfer as Workday, SalesForce;
- Your experience in ETL will help you to import data and make some predictions from sales tools;
- You will work with team members (developers and Project Manager) to translate existing or new business requirements in terms of coding according to customer needs;
- You will maintain the existing development of application, but also you will take care of your own projects from scratch;
- You will work close with the teams that generates data-sets and that will help you with data integration in SAM;
- You are building the applications by using PHP 7 as programming language and Symfony framework;
- You will write unit/functional testing frameworks (PHPUnit, Behat) for your code;
- Knowledge in working with cloud services (AWS) will help you to migrate some important modules;
- In addition, your knowledge of PMI/Scrum methodologies and cod versioning tools, such as GIT will help you better understand your tasks and solve them.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- We have a flexible work schedule, including Short Friday.
- Work from Home program available.
- Day off for your birthday and company’s anniversary;
- Free psychological counseling.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Lunch tickets.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style.
- A chance to work in a real multicultural environment.
- All the usual perks: cafeteria, free coffee, free fruits, gaming room, relaxation area, free gym. (We will enjoy these again after the vaccine is available)
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.
Join our SURVEY
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft via this Survey
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.