A leading mobile-game developer and publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” list. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games through Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
For this role you will be a part of The Other Guys, a gaming studio who recently joined Gameloft. The Other Guys specialized in the production of captivating interactive series with the premier launch of Linda Brown, and subsequently the platform Journeys, allowing users to immerse themselves in unique TV-like experiences with other 23 engaging series.Job Description
We are looking for an experienced Finance and Administration Manager who will be in charge, under the supervision of the CFO Americas of the accounting, operations and financial integration of The Other Guys activities.
For this role your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare, analyze, and explain financial statements and end-of-month entry adjustments as well as monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reporting models and any other analyses requested by the parent company;
- Implement the reconciliation of ledger accounts and prepare journal entries;
- Provide recommendations on how to improve performance and financial control in a fast growing company;
- Conduct account analyses and other related tasks;
- Participate in the preparation of audit files;
- Prepare and analyze cash flow requirements and bank balance;
- Observing tax regulations and monitoring taxes
- Review payroll entries and accuracy
- Review consolidated and financials reports (Uruguay / Argentina)
- Implementation of a new accounting system (workday)
- Invoicing and collecting account receivables
Integration of Financial Operations:
In a context of a Merging and Acquisition operation led by an international group you will be in charge of:
- Set up the process regarding the operations and financial integrations
- Control if the procedures are respected regarding the Gameloft standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance/accounting or related field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Minimum 7 years of experience in same roles
- At least one similar experience in Integration of financial and accounting operations during a Merging and Acquisition operation ran by an international group
- Bilingual, Spanish and English
- To be accurate, precise and organized
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within an industry that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, LEGO, and many others!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!