Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark ownersJob Description
Project Management and Support
- Support Producers in brainstorming sessions by providing relevant insights and suggest various concepts suitable with clients’ briefs;
- Get a good understanding of Gameloft for Brands technical possibilities and limits, as well as Gameloft Games’ constraints to ensure ads will bear the best performance possible for the user;
- Learn and support how to make/update planning with accurate estimations of tasks durations and clear milestones, taking into account task dependencies and targets to reach;
- Support Producers in following up daily tasks and scheduling; act as a troubleshooter to ensure on-time delivery;
- Coordinate his/her tasks with the help of Producers and Artists in order to deliver high quality mock-ups to be used in pitches;
- Learn to foresee issues/risks of the different projects in development and take immediate preventive actions to avoid them;
- Support Producers in conducting post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes in order to improve processes and establish best practices for Creative Studio projects;
- Support Creative Producers in the writing and organization of documents meant to help the team with new processes.
Contribution in Team’s Improvement
- Handle daily press reviews, and share appropriate articles amongst team members to fuel knowledge and creative thinking;
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve working processes, methods of management, and coordination between team members;
- Support Producers in creating various templates/presentations, proofreading pitches and redacting documents and processes.
- Support Producers in building and following up team training plan and process.
Participation in Trainings
- Self-improvement through on-the-job training and participation of different team training modules;
- Support Producers in sending up-to-date Reports of Creative Studio activities
- Good understanding and strong interest for digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile); having worked in a creative agency is a plus!;
- Good understanding of Marketing and Communication principles;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing).
- Having creativity at heart: being able to bring fresh ideas, without any bias and that could be leading to the reach of new audiences for Gameloft for Brands
- Be organized, and be able to multitask effectively
- Able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset in order to overcome obstacles and reach challenging objectives;
- Think out of the box : strong ability to propose new ideas, be able to innovate and improve existing formats in order to generate the user experience possible;
- Common sense: face new situations with an open-minded attitude: demonstrate flexibility of thinking.
- Be able to find solutions to efficiently solve issues;
- Influence others and support ideas without using hierarchical power.
- Strong Interest for Video Games and Entertainment generally speaking;
- Self-disciplined and self-development;
- Teamwork: Cooperate with team members and actively provide support. Know how to prevent/solve conflicts in a constructive way;
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!