Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.Job Description
- The Ad Motion Designer is mainly responsible of creating and editing original and mind-blowing video content, based on existing clients’ materials and Gameloft assets. His/her production could eventually be used as standalone ad units, format enhancing visuals or internal/external promotional tools.
- He/she is in charge of managing the entire video creative and editing process, from conceptualizing new ad formats and ways to advertise a product, through producing/editing the actual video material to making it usable on the web and within BEYOND DIGITAL’s Rich Media ad formats and communication materials
- All this to match and support BEYOND DIGITAL’S high quality standards in terms of performance, ease of use, fun, engagement and replayability!
Imagination, Storytelling and Understanding of Narrative
- Have a very good understanding of Movie and Commercial’s Post Production Processes
- Get a good understanding of Rich Media Ads technical possibilities and limits, as well as Gameloft Games’ constraints to ensure videos will not impact the performance for the user;
- Have highly developed aesthetics visual awareness: be able to spot graphic qualities from a Rich Media project and from clients’ assets, turning a project from great to simply awesome
- Be able to enhance and ‘sublimate’ a Rich Media unit by re-using existing assets and adding VFX, animations, SFX and BGM layers, leading to a WOW effect from the audience
- Understand dramatic storytelling to create rhythm, pace and tension in a matter of seconds
- Be able understand and interpret briefs from clients and other Local Producers, always suggesting the best use of video for each case scenario
- Create meaningful and visually consistent video materials to promote BEYOND DIGITAL inside and outside Gameloft
- Be organized and able to multitask effectively; be able to create rough cuts effectively to demonstrate his/her work
- Be the key contact of all video related projects; communicating fluently, clearly and concisely; be able to storyboard quickly if needed in order to describe his/her ideas
- Be able to provide clear and complete status of the project to upper management and stakeholders (Studio Manager, Production Manager, Creative Manager…); be available and reactive at all times to fix last minute feedbacks;
- Be able to have a quick analysis of the resources and time needed for a specific project
- Have a wide knowledge of all projects happening in BEYOND DIGITAL, especially at PRODUCTION level, be able to suggest and produce short video loops (a few seconds) to add significant creative value to the Rich Media unit
- Conduct post-mortem analysis to learn from both successes and mistakes from his/her project, in order to improve processes and establish best practices for all BEYOND DIGITAL Video Production.
- Provide and maintain a Weekly Planning with all projects and deadlines listed clearly
- Brief Artists on a daily basis with relevant and detailed information to help them get the best understanding of the Video objectives, spirit and assets needed
- Work with BEYOND DIGITAL Production and Creative Managers as well as Communication department to organize resources allocation for his/her projects when necessary
- Analyze in a proactive way some project quality issues and fully understand the circumstances to take proper measures from relevant perspectives;
- Proactively coach GFX, PROD and GD to develop basic video editing skills, and drive them to produce even more visually stunning Rich Media: define training needs, organize the workshop within the team, facilitate team members to join the training courses organized by the company
Contribution in Management and Communication
- Actively raise ideas/solutions to prevent/solve problems in video production, to improve working processes, methods of management, coordination between teams (inside and outside the Studio), as well as studio organization in general;
- In collaboration with Studio Manager, Studio Lead Artist and SEA COM Manager , define needs for video production and editing and suggest adequate planning and solution
- Mastering all major audio and video editing/post-production softwares : Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas, etc…
- Mastering the use of 3D and compositing software would be a plus : Maya, blender, 3DS Max…
- Good knowledge of storyboarding
- Good understanding of digital advertising trends and standards (web, mobile), especially for video-related content over various industries
- Good understanding of Video Game Production processes;
- Basic understanding of iOS and Android platforms (ex: main features, devices specifications…);
- Ability to adapt to HTML5 constraints in the export of the video format (size, format, compression rate, etc…) is a plus!;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Having delivery results at heart: this position is about how to make great things with almost nothing J Being imaginative and above all, resourceful.
- Excellent organization skills: be able to juggle between several projects simultaneously, and deal with on the spot requests whenever necessary. Prioritize tasks and define clear milestones and objectives. Manage time and workload to avoid overloading or disorganization;
- Able to handle pressure and to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines;
- Result-oriented and with positive mindset in order to overcome obstacles and reach challenging objectives;
- Think out of the box : strong ability to propose new ideas, be able to innovate and improve existing formats in order to generate the user experience possible;
- Common sense: face new situations with an open-minded attitude: demonstrate flexibility of thinking.
- Be able to find solutions to efficiently solve issues or emergencies;
- Influence others and support ideas without using hierarchical power.
- Self-disciplined and lead by the example;
- Deliver high quality videos that fit with Gameloft’s standards. Keep high demand in terms of quality of work delivered by the teams and oneself;
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com