Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.Job Description
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
● Create high-quality 2D/3D VFX based on the art direction, technical constraints & production deadlines.
● Setup the environment lighting and post-processing in Unity including (AO, Fog, DoF, Antialiasing, Bloom etc...)
● Ensure VFX including (particle FX, shaders, lighting…) are correctly implemented in game and meet the quality standard.
● Write scripts and tools with programming languages (C#, HLSL, Maxscript)
● Identify inefficiencies and pipelines issues, find solutions and solve them.
● Provide technical documentations and pipelines and share them with the team.
● Work closely with the 3D Team and Programmers to develop new tools and techniques that increase the art quality.
● Be a communication bridge between 3D artists and Programmers.
● Actively follow-up the project by giving feedback, proposing quality improvements and optimization work processes.
Contribution in Management
● Provide guidance and mentorship to Junior Artists.
● Provide 3D workshops and train 3D artists according to the project needs.
● Report your task status to the 3D Lead Artist and Producer, as requirement.Qualifications
● 3+ years of game industry experience as 3D Technical Artist and working on published games is a strong advantage.
● Knowledge of C#, High Level Shading Language (HLSL), MAXScript.
● Experience in Node-based Shader in Unity Editor.
● Experience with Physically Based Rendering (PBR) material creation.
● Experience in creating particle FX, lighting and post-processing.
● Ability to use internal and external tools to create VFX.
● Ability to follow and adapt to different stylistic guidelines.
● Ability to create and optimize assets for Real-Time within the technical constraints set by the engine.
● Experience / knowledge of 3dsmax, Substance Painter and Unity.
● Experience of Houdini Engine is a plus.
● Great sense of creativity and proposing ideas.
● Good troubleshooting skill for both artistic and technical issues.
● Good interpersonal and teamwork skill.
● Good organization and management skill.
● Good English communication skill (spoken and written).Additional Information
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!