Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.Job Description
Artistic and Technical Responsibilities
● Participate in brain-storming, conception of ideas, and brief creation
● Define and then showcase the art direction of the game during the pre-production phase
● Control and establish graphical development guidelines, project workflow, creative processes and create necessary documentation
● Ensure high quality standards are followed by the Team
● Execute graphical work for games in development: Produce high quality 2D graphics and in-game assets.
● Maintain art consistency during all steps of development
● Give necessary guidance to all artists in your team; inspire, train, mentor and motivate other artists Give priority to new comers.
● Master all the necessary tools and research for new tools and technologies.
● Play all the game builds and give constructive reviews for graphical work and game experience in general.
● Actively detect and solve problems encountered in your projects.
● Ensure proper integration of the graphical assets in-game
● Foresee future mistakes or potential issues and prevent them from happening
Contribution in Management
● Work closely with the Producer and the Studio Lead Artist.
● Thorough and organized, work with goals and see a project through to its end within given deadlines
● Organize and manage the artists in your team, assign the right people to the right task. Coordinate and schedule tasks, deadlines and artist team workload
● Actively follow, monitor and approve graphical work done.
● Ensure successful the integration of graphical data in the engines
● Contribute to good working environment for the team
● Support to create workshops and seminars and to share knowledge and experiences.
● Maintain effective communication with producers, technical Leaders, artists and other departments within the team to manage expectations and results
● Develop training programs to level up team members
● Take active part in the recruitment and evaluation process of the team members
● Report team’s tasks status to your supervisors or producers when required.
● Present end of project report and team performance, post mortem.Qualifications
● More than 5 Years of expertise in the field
● Academic background in traditional or digital arts, concept art or equivalent
● Proficient at English oral and written communication
● Proficient at Hand-Drawing, Digital Painting, Illustration
● Proficient artistic eyes and pay attention to detail. Be patient and able to concentrate for long periods, work well under pressure and to strict deadlines
● Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive. Great sense of creativity and art
● Proficient interpersonal skills: Work well as part of a team and be able to take direction from Art Lead and Producers
● Proficient at communication: Getting along with others, negotiation, conflict resolution and decision-making.
● Competent at coaching and training other artists.
● Proficient at taking initiative and solving problems in a positive way
● Proficient leadership skills are requiredAdditional Information
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/
In order for your application to be considered, you must submit a portfolio or other samples of your work (demos, images, animation, websites, etc.). Please make sure to provide us with the address of your website or portfolio.
Thanks for agreeing to take part in this survey and your interest in our Company.
As part of our Recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying in Gameloft.
The survey may take you less than 5 minutes to complete, and is totally anonymous.
Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not.
They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.
Please copy the URL below to your web browser in case the link doesn't work properly: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PVFDD2P
Many thanks for your help!