Frontier are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We are looking for a Monetisation Co-ordinator to join our team. As a member of the Monetisation team you will work with the Monetisation Manager to help deliver the strategies that drive commercial performance through increasing player conversion, in-game spending and player retention whilst at all times maintaining the integrity of our games. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with an e-commerce, digital product sales, or game design background looking for a new challenge in a successful and growing company.
- Execute the planned promotional activity for our in-game products.
- Be the owner of point of sale content for in-game and web stores, and regularly audit pages to ensure all content is correct
- Manage the relationship with our third party merchandise providers, ensuring our offering is regularly updated to coincide with in game events and activities
- Ensure all stock levels are optimal and regular orders are placed when necessary
- Create engaging and SEO friendly content for all categories of product
- Assist customer services with product queries
- Create clear and concise process documents for our tasks and maintaining them as processes change
- Assist with planning Monetisation systems and strategies for all our games
- Consult with our Development and Marketing Teams on the execution of our commercial strategies
- Assist with the technical implementation of monetised content in our games
- Help develop tools and processes to optimise performance
- Numerate with good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate confidently and work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders
- Results orientated
- Confident interpreting data to draw conclusions and propose actions
- Willingness to contribute new ideas.
- Ability to recognise competitor strategies and explain, adapt, and suggest how they might be implemented.
Qualifications, skills & experience
- Previous relevant experience in the games industry or an e-commerce or digital product sales/marketing environment
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, including the use of Pivot Tables and formulas Previous.
- A passion for video games and/or knowledge of the video game industry
- Experience of using Content Management Systems both bespoke and off the shelf
- Experience of Inventory Management and E-commerce content.
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.