Frontier are the studio behind Jurassic World Evolution, Elite Dangerous, Planet Coaster and Planet Zoo. We are Britain’s biggest independent publisher and developer of videogames, based among the world-leading technology cluster in the historic city of Cambridge, England.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Digital Marketing to join our talented, friendly and growing Commercial team. Reporting to the Director of Commercial, this newly created role will take the lead in driving Frontier’s digital marketing capabilities. You’ll be joining during an exciting period of growth at Frontier and as part of our Commercial team your work will ensure the continued success of our current games and the future success of new titles.
If you’re an experienced Digital Marketing professional (either in-house or agency) with leadership experience and you’re looking for a new and exciting challenge or to take the next step in your career, then we’d love to hear from you!
- Lead the Digital Marketing team in terms of both strategy and people
- Develop digital campaigns across paid media channels in collaboration with internal teams and oversea their implementation
- Manage and develop agency relationships at a strategic level to ensure campaigns are launched on time and on budget
- Development of the paid digital strategy to support product GTM
- Lead on the development of PPC accounts and activity, including expanding and improving existing activity and developing new areas such as mobile, Gmail sponsored adverts and YouTube
- Work with the team to improve customer conversion journeys & engagement across the digital landscape to a pre-defined CPA, CPV or CPM reporting framework
- Develop and manage the affiliate marketing programme and explore partnerships
- Own reporting & target optimisation across all digital marketing campaigns.
- Develop and maintain weekly/monthly overview reports
- Identify trends and insights to ensure your team are effectively optimising digital media spend and performance
- Effectively lead, mentor and develop a growing digital marketing team (currently 3 direct reports, with additional roles planned)
- Previous experience in a similar role within the entertainment industry is essential e.g. video games, film or music
- Extensive experience of Programmatic media buying and optimisation (Adobe/Doubleclick etc.)
- Working knowledge and practical implementation of digital attribution modelling
- Strong experience in using analytic tools and lead conversion solutions to track and evaluate performance of individual initiatives and overall success of a digital marketing strategy
- Excellent leaderships skills, with experience in building teams to succeed
- Numerate, highly data driven and analytical
- Commercially minded with strong supplier management and influencing skills
- Well organised with the ability to oversee and drive the delivery multiple campaigns
- Knowledge/experience of the video games market would be highly desirable
What we can offer you
At Frontier we believe your work should be rewarding in every way. We offer the chance to work on blockbuster franchises and world-leading IP in a studio environment considered one of the best places to work in the UK.
We also offer a range of flexible benefits to our 550+ team, including life assurance, private family healthcare, pension, flexitime working hours, enhanced maternity/paternity package, in-house catering, support with relocation, a Cycle to Work scheme and free bike servicing, regular in-house wellbeing sessions, regular social events, and annual bonus and sharesave schemes for everyone to share in the studio’s success.
We welcome and encourage applications from qualified candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marriage or civil partnership, pregnancy or maternity, religion or belief.