You want to make a difference and have a passion for esports.
You are enthusiastic, eager to operate complex tasks and able to think outside the box.
You want to to work with an international team of engineers on innovative solutions and new approaches.
Your Future Tasks:
- Drive marketing campaigns to reach our current and future fans, covering all of ESL/DH products and brands.
- Concept, plan, implement, execute and report on cross-media consumer campaigns: Drive popularity, attendance, ticket sales and digital viewership of our worldwide events.
- Drive general popularity, awareness, and sentiment of our brands with consumer audiences.
- Communicate, align the campaigns with other teams: Product, Comms, Event, Leadership.
- Develop and cultivate key strategic relationships with stakeholders including players, influencers, teams, venues, partners, agencies and other third-party service providers.
- Integrate marketing plans and storytelling with product brands and event productions.
- Work cross-functionally with global teams across multiple disciplines including Production, Operations, PR, Sales and others to articulate product and brand vision
- University Degree in Marketing, Communications, Media Studies, Media Design, Journalism, or equivalent experience in marketing, content agency, or promotion.
- 3+ yr experience in marketing or agency work.
- Track record of running integrated media campaigns and producing creatives.
- Experience working with other creative teams, content producers, media agencies, product management, external stakeholders.
- Experience working with younger audiences in a digital space, best case esports/gaming or entertainment/sports
- Good knowledge of media consumption behavior, content marketing.
- Excellent copywriting skills in the English language.
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Ability to plan and follow-through will digital marketing and content planning,measuring campaigns.
- Good knowledge of consumer analytics, audience segmentation.
- Good knowledge of the esports content offerings across multiple game titles.
- Highly independent, self-motivated work style.
- High curiosity to find the right channels, voice, campaigns for multiple audiences.
- Excellent communication skills, to sync across departments, geographies, cultures, that work on the campaigns.
ESL is the world's largest & leading eSports company, operating various online and offline competitions such as Intel Extreme Masters, ESL One, CS:GO Pro-League as well as numerous regional and national leagues. ESL has offices in 13 different countries and operations on all continents with around 500 employees. The global Headquarters is in Cologne, and we belong to MTG (Modern Times Group).
We are an incredibly fast paced digital company, driven by the passion for creating this new chapter of the sports entertainment history. We value independent minds, initiative and start-up mindset. We give quickly responsibilities and opportunities, with us you really can be somebody and have a positive impact.
You feel ready for the challenge to work at ESL? Please fill in our application form including your earliest starting date and your desired salary. Please add the requested documents in PDF format.
Any certificates you want to send us additionally can be attached to either your CV or your cover letter.