As a machine learning software engineer at Embark you will be a game maker, using machine learning to create new ways to enhance experiences in interactive entertainment. Your passion is to surprise players with well-tuned built experiences and you know that the best way of reaching this is to be creative and interactive.
You will be spending your time building intelligent tools and artificial intelligence systems, integrating them into actual games.
As a machine learning software engineer at Embark you will of course collaborate closely with the rest of the game team and studio; together we will make sure to build that enhanced game experience that we today only can imagine.
Example of responsibilities
- Implement working applications from ML methods described in the literature
- Integrate ML based systems into production games and game engines
- Create ML-based tools to simplify and amplify game development
- Stay current with new research and share that knowledge with the rest of the team
- Collaborate with designers, content creators and gameplay software engineers
We would love if you have
- Experience as game developer, working with professional game engines, using C++, Python, Rust or similar languages
- Experience with game systems, e.g. physics, game mechanics, game AI, or rendering
- A creative and curious mind, curious about machine learning
- Experience from implementing machine learning methods including neural networks and/or reinforcement learning is a plus
- Solid experience with common ML frameworks
- Professional English communication skills.
- The ability to be a great team player with great communication skills